Nội dung công việc
Listed here is what some of our students had to say:
‘we love producing TV shows at USC”s Annenberg TV News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the new students getting involved with the different student organizations who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice during the track arena and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the musical organization permits us to operate on the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It’s great to hear what they did over the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it’s additionally lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the conclusion of this evening when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it is the perfect setting with most of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Visitors were able to attend classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him provide his perspective on being truly a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor weblog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC parent’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was thrilled. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the https://casinopokies777.com/royalvegas-casino/ educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to take college with each other and my spouse Kathy and I are delighted and proud to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been not the only ones in our home who are part of that Trojan Family. It’s been clarified to us from the beginning that as parents we too are users associated with the family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your kiddies as we all encounter the enjoyable activities which can be found. But it’s also inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students therefore the parents of the pupils.
Our children are not even close to home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and know they’re in good fingers when they are in LA. After all, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anyone who’re considering transferring to USC we offer a true quantity of recommendations and programs to help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I reference it quite usually.
2) Pay close attention to the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students should be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is just a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of these courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for pupils interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer time pupils are able to simply take a walking tour of campus, attend an educational information session, and listen to a financial aid presentation.